Live-In Care and Support
Rusko Care provides live – in care and support through its care givers who live with clients in the same home providing care and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in line with the agreed personalised care plan. As they are in the client’s home, our caregivers will assist with many tasks like prompting clients to engage with activities of daily living including:
- laundry and cleaning.
- meal preparation.
- escorted visits and general companionship.
- support with bathing, hair, aided walking, toileting and other personal cares.
Some benefits of Live-in Care
- Care and support arm’s length away.
- Continuation of the home life client has always known.
- Going out to visit the places of interest with more flexibility and relaxation.
- Your pets will be around as has always been the case.
- Familiar surroundings may be a healing therapy as well as presence of family, friends and neighbours.
- Support and encouragement with your independence and companionship.
- Couples’ pleasure to stay together.
- Care givers able to provide consistent one-to – one care and support.
- High quality of care and support to meet your needs with greater flexibility and lifestyle choice and preference.